is an all-inclusive luxury beach resort south of Marbella. .
Useful things to know:
- Malaga Airport is approximately 1 hour away by car
- Like all IKOS properties, IKOS Andalusia offers a luxurious all-inclusive experience
- 7 restaurants and 7 bars
- Located right on the beach
- The hotel’s Dine Out Programme allows guests to try the best of local cuisine by giving them the opportunity to dine at nearby restaurants at no extra cost
- The Kids Club offers both indoor and outdoor activities for kids and teens, including a beach childcare service – it is complimentary for children aged 4 and up
- The spa offers personalised treatments from expert therapists and a full range of spa facilities, including an indoor heated pool
- Full-service fitness studio that offers many classes, including aerobics, canoeing, introductory diving lessons, Pilates, and Zumba
- The hotel offers scheduled evening entertainment, including live music, theatre, movie showings, and exclusive parties
- Many golf courses in the region to chose from, with one free green fee included per stay for licensed golf players
- The resort is open between April 1st and October 31st
Advantages when booking with The Little Voyager:
- Competitive rates
- Complimentary transfers from and to the aiport (for bookings over 5 nights)
IKOS Andalusia allows guests to enjoy the comforts of an all-inclusive lifestyle while also exploring the beautiful Marbella area. Outdoor sports, a la carte menus created by Michelin-starred chefs, over 300 international wines, evening entertainment, and access to the spa’s wet areas are all included in this decadent all-inclusive experience designed to make your vacation an unforgettable experience.
Their “local discovery” concept also allows their guests to dine at local restaurants, borrow one of the hotel’s Cooper Minis to explore the area, visit surrounding museums and play golf at nearby golf courses. There is one free green fee included (once per stay per player), valid only for Golf players (Golf license needed). It includes a shared buggy. Golf equipment and trasnportation are not included.
The resort is located on a gorgeous beach on Spain’s beautiful Costa-del-Sol, and has several swimming pools dotted around the resort, as well as 7 restaurants and 7 bars. The hotel’s spa is designed to be a calming refuge where guests can get a wide range of treatments, including massages, and facials, as well as access to a thermal suite and indoor pool.
Like all IKOS properties, the resort is very child-friendly, with different kids clubs for children as young as 4 months and up to 17 years old, offering a variety of age-appropriate activities and supervised fun. The Heroes Kids Club (4 to 11) and Just4Teens (12+) are complimentary, crèche sessions (4 months to 3 years old) and the Kids Football Academy come at an extra cost.
Rates vary according to season and daily demand. Please contact us for a precise quote.
Deposits / Cancellations
Depending on the rate you choose, different cancellation policies apply. We will be happy to send you a quote with all necessary details.