Domes Zeen Chania
a Luxury Collection Resort, Crete is located on a pristine stretch of coast. .
Useful things to know:
- Small, private boutique resort
- Free private parking
- Some bungalows come with their own private or semi-private pools
- Chania International Airport is 30 minutes away, and the hotel offers paid shuttle transfers
- Just steps from the beach
- The kids club (complimentary for children aged 4 and up) offers a wide variety of activities, from cooking classes to camp outs under the stars
- Crèche for babies and toddlers aged 4 months till 4 years (for an additional fee)
- The hotel’s Beach House Restaurant is open during all meal periods of a day.
- The spa offers lots of revitalising treatments
Advantages when booking with The Little Voyager:
- Competitive rates
- Personalized check-in over a chilled glass of sparkling wine
- Complimentary welcome basket with seasonal fresh fruit and a bottle of wine
- Family package including gifts for the children (for bookings of minimum 5 nights)
- Mineral water replenished daily
This family-friendly oasis is a luxurious hideaway on the Cretan coastline, between the mountains and the sea. The resort is organised like a secluded village for maximum privacy, and guests can enjoy quiet family time in the comfort of their own bungalow and private terrace. Some of the bungalows also have their own private or semi-private pool (shared with one other bungalow, and are surrounded by beautiful lush gardens.
The kids club (complimentary for children aged 4 and up) is run by childcare professionals with years of experience, and includes lots of different indoor and outdoor activities, from cooking classes to painting workshops to glamping in the resort’s gardens. There is also a Crèche service that can be booked for babies and toddlers aged 4 months till 4 years (for an additional fee). For adults, activities include Pilates, yoga classes, and lots of relaxing treatments at the hotel’s wellness centre.
The hotel’s restaurant serves delicious fresh fare with a mix of Cretan and Mediterranean flavours. If you want to venture further afield, the ancient city of Chania and its Venetian-style harbour are only a short, 15-minute drive away.
Summer Holidays in Greece
- 21st July 2020: If you are planning to spend your summer holidays in Greece this year, it is important to keep a few details in mind to make sure you have a smooth and safe holiday.
Finally some light at the end of the tunnel…
- 12th June 2020: Now that travel restrictions are gradually lifting and travel will be possible again, travelling is not only about what is allowed but also about what feels right. Visit our latest news post to show you where you can travel.