The Halkidiki Beachfront Retreat
is a stylish and family-friendly hotel located on a secluded bay. .
Useful things to know:
- The hotel is open from April to October
- The closest airport is in Thessaloniki, 1.5 hours away
- Located on the beach, overlooking a bay with shallow waters
- Environmentally-friendly, with a minimal-waste philosophy
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- One outdoor pool and one splash pool for kids (not heated)
- Kids activities are offerd from June to end of August for children over 5 (for an additional charge)
- Beauty treatments as well as holistic massages are available at the open air spa
- Bikes available to explore the region (at an additional cost)
- Boat tours to secluded islands can be organised
- Babysitting services available (currently only outdoors)
- Due to the natural surroundings, wasps may be present at the resort
The Halkidiki Beachfront Retreat is a 4-star design hotel that celebrates its Greek heritage in a contemporary way, with a boho-chic atmosphere that blends perfectly with the beautiful seaside landscape. The property operates with a strong sense of sustainability in mind, using eco-friendly materials throughout and following a minimal waste philosophy.
The rooms are bright and airy with minimalist décor, and, each one has its own unique character. They are all comfortably equipped with air conditioning and have private balconies or terraces.
The hotel has a private beach where guests can relax or go swimming, paddling or snorkelling. The shallow waters of the bay are ideal for children to play while parents relax close by. Several other beautiful beaches are only a short walk away, and the hotel can also organise boat trips and picnics to nearby islands and secluded coves. For those in the mood for romance, private dinners on the beach can also be arranged.
Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s award-winning cuisine at its different restaurants, which specialise in modern interpretations of traditional Greek dishes. The pool bar serves hot and cold drinks as well a selection of snacks, and the hotel also serves coffee right on the beach. Guests looking for an unusual and elevated experience can try dining in the Treehouse, a restaurant set on a terrace in the trees that offers stunning views of the bay.
Kids activities are organised from June till end of August for children 5 years and older (for an additional fee). The beginner’s water sports programme gives children the chance to learn the basics of paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkelling and sailing. Further sessions can be booked individually. This programme runs in the mornings (45 minute sessions). The creative programme includes activities such as crafts, painting and games. These sessions are offered in the afternoons (45 minute session).
Summer Holidays in Greece
- 21st July 2020: If you are planning to spend your summer holidays in Greece this year, it is important to keep a few details in mind to make sure you have a smooth and safe holiday.
Rates vary according to season and daily demand. Please contact us for a precise quote.
Deposits / Cancellations
Depending on the rate you choose, different cancellation policies apply. We will be happy to send you a quote with all necessary details.
Pets up to 8kg are allowed at the property for no additional fee.